Volunteering @ Doah Fest
Volunteering at Doah Fest is a great opportunity to be part of a unique event, make friends, join a community and have a very fun and rewarding weekend.
Doah Fest would not be possible without the invaluable help from our awesome volunteers.
Interested in joining our team?
Please read carefully:
Volunteer code of ethics and agreement:
-All Volunteers will provide us with accurate information in their application.
-Volunteers can arrive as early as Wednesday afternoon and must be checked in at the Volunteer Tent no later than noon on Thursday July 6th.
-Volunteers are expected to work one 4-hour shift per day (Thursday & Friday & Saturday.)
-Shift times and work stations will be picked by lottery.
(stations include: street guidance, parking, front gate, security, etc.)
-All Volunteers will complete their Festival volunteer assignment in a satisfactory way (showing up on time for shifts, staying required duration, wearing volunteer T-shirt while on shift, respectful treatment of other volunteers, staff, performers, and patrons of the Festival.)
-All Volunteers will abide by the policies of The Doah Fest Music and Arts Festival, including, but not limited to, zero tolerance for use of violence, harassment, controlled drugs, and the consumption of alcohol while on shift.
The Doah Fest Music & Arts Festival agrees to the following:
– Volunteers will receive free entry and a camping spot for this help!!
-Volunteers will have access to all Festival sites and activities for the weekend.
– Volunteers will be provided snacks and water while on shift.
– Volunteers will receive respectful treatment at all times.
– Volunteers will receive proper training and support to ensure a safe and secure experience.
– Volunteers will have direct access to the Volunteer Coordinator and Support Team at all times.
– The Doah Fest Music and Arts Festival will abide by all Health and Safety regulations and provide information regarding these regulations on request.
By clicking the “Continue” button I knowledge that I have read, understood and agree to adhere by the Volunteer code of ethics and agreement: